My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, June 25, 2007

fat

CF Camp was good..? Lol, in fact, it's excellent. The best pastor I've seen in my entire 15 years and 8 months of life. Pastor Andy Yeoh, sporting about his height, super cool guy and he's GETTING MARRIED! *clap clap*. Having been in the team 3, of awesome members and great teamwork, was a really nice experiance.

Now, I've somehow misplaced my card reader and my pictures of watermelon is still stuck in my phone. And I still hate myself. xD. Yea, I said watermelon and I hate myself. Don't ask why, I'll just say. Cause I'm FATT. Don't try to console me, it'll just get worse.

Now, moving on. Recently, Celcom's blue man have been fighting with Digi's Yellow Fellow. Ahaha, watch. They're like Happy Tree Friends, just less accidents and more violence.

This one the yellow fellow kena stomp whacked. Yea, there's blood. Becareful xP.


While this one over here has not much blood but still bloody xD. I'm making no sense! xDDD


Ahaha, I'm off now. Watch me get fatter over the depression and stress I'm going through. Librarian board members 2008 interview, and me being sad and fat. Oh wow, it almost rhymes. Which makes me more sadder. I've got to stop this man. =\

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)