My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Potter Puppet Pals

Wahaha, Carlmann sent me this link and I've been hooked to it ever since. xD.



Anyways, I've gotten back my results this week. Everything is above 50 after adding coursework. But for Chem, I'm not quite sure. Ahaha, this term's results was okay, I guess. But the fact that I got lowest for Sejarah in my whole class is embaressing. =)

Apart from that, I've been suffereing from depression this whole week. I still haven't found out the real reason yet, though. Maybe it's cause a friend of mine is migrating to America in August. Or perhaps my lowest marks is my Chem. Or maybe negletion from my friends. Esp, my best friend.

I don't know laa. =( Just enjoy the video and a pic I took just now. I'm trying to make some sense out of it. I don't know what it's trying to say XDD. Everything free? XDD



cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)