My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

haha

Date: 13th July 2008
Venue: Halia @ Sime Darby Convention Centre
Time: 7.30pm - 9.00pm









The pictures are a bit blur, but I had a effing hella wonderfully crafted/made dinner. xD Buffet. Mongolian Barbeque dinner. HOMG. It's like, you choose your own raw food, then they cook it for you and you sit down and enjoy these OH-SO DELICIOUS carbon covered red meat with lotsa unsaturated organic compound that'll probably clot up our vessels, thus causing us to have another cardiac arrest, apart from the one we had the last time we took that bite of KFC.


Anyways, Imma stop blogging for a bit. Fucking classpage. That and I LOVE YOU ALL. Seriously, I mean it. =)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)