My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

porkchop


My phone. =) ♥

Rawr. I'm tired. Are you? Concert's been over for about three days now. Classes have resumed, taking back it's place of 40 minute periods instead of the concert-ish-30 minute periods. Darn!

Oh well. I haven't been blogging much at all this month. Let's start from the concert.

Friday. I woke up at 5.45am today, like I usually do. I went to take a new towel from my mum's room since I threw mine into the basket last night. Yes, I have baskets in my house to keep dirty clothes in, I assume everybody does, right? Anyways, bathed and left my house a tad bit earlier, like, 6.15am, fearing that they'll have one more of those horribly horrifying terrible road blocks that they had on Monday, which made me arrive 10 minutes late to school.

Well, there wasn't a road block, so we arrived in school at 6.45am which is by far the earliest time I've reached in school since I came in Form 1. Scary, no? But wow, I mean, there're like, a lot of students already in school even though it's so early. Everybody has their reasons, right?

Anyways, I brought my camera to school on Friday and it was really fun, since I camwhored and camwhored until I started growing fat and noticed that I had a fatter chin. Bleh, I didn't noticed that I gained fat. I mean, my weight still constant at 60kg ~ 63kg but OMG FAT NECK AND CHEEK. It was so damn obvious in all my pictures. T.T

Gah, so the last bell rang at 12pm and all of the students were dismissed!

End.










Me and Khar.

Anyways, I went out with a few friends on Friday to watch the really really really anticipated Batman sequel, The Dark Knight which I think is super duper over-rated. I mean, like, SERIOUSLY (this is an overused word) to me, it's just like any other movie but to other people, it's the best movie they've ever seen. Maybe cause I've seen much better movies? Either that or my eyes weren't open when I watched it.

Bleh, that's my opinion anyways. That and I respect Heath Ledger though, really great stuffs. No, I'm not saying that just because he's not here anymore, but yea. He's awesome. =)

Costumes and I. Oops, my boyfriend(2) as well. xD My fav pic ever.

Went back to school at about 5.30pm. And moar people! Haha, funny la. Sometimes our school is just empty, but not Friday. Waited for people to come and went up to take hella lot of costumes downstairs. Nothing interesting happened, apart from all the bad camwhoring pictures. ;D



I saw Sam's mum, Sam's brother, Sam's father, June's mother, Suan Yean's mother and moar parents.

Camwhored a lot and all the pictures are on my FaceBook album page, which can be accessed by the public, without having a FaceBook account. =)

WMS School Concert '08 Day 1WMS School Concert '08 Day 2

I'm feeling emo lately, don't know why la. Part of the reason is that because:
(19:31) Whit3light3r -:
candy is ba.d later get diabetes
chop of ur pork legs arthur

-Peter Yeow.

I KNOW I'M FAT. You didn't have to put it that way, RIGHT? T.T

cheerioseets, arty.


Khim, Esther and I.


No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)