My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, July 07, 2008

whatever

http://kongsiproject.com/

"Sharing makes everything easier.."

.. And makes you fail your subjects for SPM.

Cherng sent me the link. Farny, no? 11868 members for a project sharing site and that number is easily 13x than the number of students in our school.

That and and and, omgosh I forgot what I was gonna write. Gah, I'M GETTING OLDDD. Oh well.

Today, Madam Gina came back! *clap clap* And the first thing she did was asked us to pee and drink water and pee into a polystyrene cup. Seriously. I drank, 200ml of mineral water, and waited for 40 minutes. Took a polystyrene cup and went to the loo. Peed into the cup and went back to the Bio lab. Took a measuring cylinder and poured the pee inside. And poof! Came our readings! x)

Disgusting as it may sound, it's actually VERY disgusting.

No pictures for today. I'm sorry, but I'm about to do my Bio peka right now. It's very very very very very very very complicated. With all the writings and calculations and pretty doodles at the side. (Oops xD)

Okay, whatever. =)

My babaee turns 200 days old today. X)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)