My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

rawr.

Peter Yeow and Me

Whit3light3r - says (21:30):
cheh..
see all round la.


arteh.(W) says (21:30):
you are meh?
o.o

Whit3light3r - says (21:30):
rounder than u?


arteh.(W) says (21:30):
but you're not fat?

Whit3light3r - says (21:30):
==


arteh.(W) says (21:30):
x)

Whit3light3r - says (21:30):
lame

arteh.(W) says (21:30):
that statement.
arteh.(W) says (21:31):
totally made my night better.




Bleh. Stress stress stress. Next Monday kena hantar classpage.

Adrian: At the end I just went and grabbed it from her office. AFTER, I dared her to do whatever she wanted to me. Of course I already had left the school. =)

Adrian: And she wouldn't give it back. **** I was so damn pissed that I started telling her off. Wanted to be the talk some sense into her but she's too stubborn. Refrained myself from cussing at least.

Adrian: things*

Adrian: OMG I hate Gina, I'm not wishing her bad thing but I certainly don't wish her well. MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, and she took that booklet you made for me, along with the album Cas made for me...

Adrian: Arthur, you touch her and... *cracks knuckles and neck* well... you get it. *glares*

=)

That and I wanna join a musical! Apparently musicals are like, the in-thing. LOL. EVERYWHERE! Oh well. =D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)