My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

useful



My A. Maths teacher teaching Trigonometry Functions. If you're wondering why I have my phone with me, then don't wonder. You'll never find out the truth! IT'S TEH SECRETZ!

Bleh, school life now.. Kinda sucks actually. I'm rushing ALL my homework, that I haven't touched for months (hopefully all my teachers and parents doesn't see this) and this year, my very beloved principal decided to collect all our homework and have them checked for Report Card Day @ Parent-Teacher Conference next week. I'm still lazy to them, though. Darn homework. Pssh. I shall wait for more pressure first.

That and concert practice have been going on. It's annoying, since I'm not motivated to go for the stupid practices. I've got my reasons.
Reasons why Arthur dislikes concert practice)

1) I'm in the choir. We all know I love singing. But no, I don't anymore. Cause I finally realised how sucky I am at singing. So yea, the more I think about it, the sadder I get.

2) I was supposed to do a duet with June, with the song, "Theme from Ice Castle" and now Jayson Wong is doing. I'm not saying that he's bad or anything, I truly believe that anyone can sing. But owh, my voice isn't suitable for that song. *sad-er* So I have to endure the pain that someone is singing the song that I was supposed to sing. But I'm getting over it. Really.

3) Sometimes, I go for practices and we just sit there staring into space. Well, not really, since I'm probably the most talkative person there. I say hi to everybody, individually, mentioning their names. Except the form 1s. Still trying to remember their names. It's a good thing, though. Remembering their names and all. But sometimes I just sit there. Not singing or anything. It's annoying.

4) IT'S SO BLARDY HAWT IN THE SCHOOL HALL.


I'm such a troubled person. xD

T4YP rehearsals started again yesterday. 'Twas great fun. Had much laughs. I shan't blog about that. A bit lazy now. I've gotta go do something useful. Hopefully that something useful includes doing my homework. x)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)