My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

amaze

I dan abangku makan kek. x)

I'm very very very very the super the touched. xD

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I had the best birthday feeling ever! :D

Many people wished me directly/ face-2-face but there's just too many to remember! Thus, I was only able to take down those who wished on Facebook and SMSed me. Oh, Friendster too! xD

SMS
Sarah Tan
Tho Leng Lei
Leash
Peter
Kelly Ng
017275865
Wei Jing
My aunt
Veni
Fiona
Pik Kuan
Su Ling
Andy
Trishi
Zhen Howe
Boon Siew
Kharanee
Lay Yin
Ken Hon! SMS from the UK. X)

Facebook
Brenda You!
Yusman Mokhtar
Iedil Putra
Ivan Yun
Marvin Wong
Syatirah Safran
Qahar
Johann
Lee Kai Xin
Zachary Yap U-Keet
Farah Rani
Alanna Ong
Shirin Jauhari
Az'farr Baginda
Vincent J.
Trishiiii.
Mei Jin
Roy Lim
Juulllz.
Jillian
Tzi Hua
Eunice Quay
Sani
Huei Minn
Laura Ng
Haesal Tan (Ling Sann)
Kirsten Claire
Isaac Miranda
Sabrina Gill
Michell Jiam
Pei Ji
Sue Vern
Katherineeee
Gregory Sze
Shu Min
Shanice Wong
Brian Mok
Hana
Juliana
Agnes
Ujvalll!
Pung Sha-Lene

Friendster
Ping Shien
Shannen
Huei Minn
Nicholas
Li-Wen
Chi Yean


Present from Saunder!

Shirt from Shuahahahaha Phing and Shannen.

CAKE! X)

My brother took me to Secret Recipe and asked me to chooooose. We bought 12 slices of 6 types of cakes and still maintained the price at RM70.00 for an entire cake. :D

My reluctant mum who didn't want to take a pic. x)

Blehh, thanks for everything! Aku banyak-banyak terharu. =)

I had fun in class that day. Like, lotsa fun!

Ohhh, Steph gave me a card too! :D Birthday card! No pictures, though. xD

- - - - -


School today. Was. Absolutely. Boring.

9 students from 5C came to school today.

3 students from 5K came to school today. THREE! LOL. Pity them lmao.

14 students from my class came to school today. My class the most! I'm proud of you guys! :)

8 students from 5W came to school today.

9 students from 5P came to school today. Last week, they only had 4 people. But 5K beat their record and came up with three. Amazing.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)