My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

♥2110

And so the time has come.. For four special people to celebrate their birthdays on this very special day. There're many ways to explain this natural phenomenon, sometimes, people even give it different names.
Birthday is the name given to the date of the anniversary of a person's birth. People in many cultures celebrate this anniversary. In some languages, the word for birthday literally translates as "anniversary". Birthdays are traditionally marked by celebrations including a birthday party or, in some particular cases, a rite of transition.
Wiki on Birthday

1) Happy Out-of-Womb Day.
2) The last day that he/she/it is (age as of birthday minus one) years old.
3) Happy You_know_you're_one_year_closer_to_death Day.
4) A very unbirthday to me and you (but that's beyond the point)
5) Happae Barfday!

Note that the latter is my creation, I hold every right to using it. Those caught using it without my permission SHALL DIE/ ROT.

Anyways..

Happae Barfday To:

Me!
Stephanie!
Boon Siew!
Nick Foong!

I wanna wish all of us will have the awesomest day and HOPEFULLY that all four of us would be in school today. With God watching over us, protecting us and blessing us with things that we will always take granted of.

HAPPAE BARFDAY! :)


Presents that I prepared for them three:

Three bookmark cum keychains.


Nick's bookmark/ details.

The slippers that I attached to the bookmarks as the ribbons.

♥ 2110 symbolising this very day that we were born.
+ Their names on respective slippers.

My sexy lamp that lighted the presents to be taken a picture of. xD

Last but not least..
NICK! :D


cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)