My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, October 27, 2008

dai



SPM's next next Tuesday. See how unbelievably close SPM is? Yea, we're like best friends. We go to the malls together, buying books and what not. I feel like, having such a close relationship with SPM is gonna benefit me one day. Just one day..

ANYWAYS, lil' update. My life? Pretty much spent on this very machine here. Or Facebook. Or both! At once! *laughs*

*cough* Okay, back to business. I've got a problem of not being able to concentrate on one thing for more than an hour. Help, anybody? I seriously need a better way of studying and SPM's REALLY soon and I've not mastered a single subject yet. T.T

Okay okay, Imma go.. Clothes. x) And tuition! ;D

cheerioseets, arty.

Oh, I had a dream! I was playing around this murky green-ish lake. It was so filthy and it stank to high heavens. (I don't know how to use this expression) Then, I fell in! *Gasp!* Then when I came out, my face and back started feeling itchy! Homg homg homg. When I went home, the first thing I did was going to a mirror and see what happened to my face. And and! Z0MG! Pimples! I was scared to death! LOL.

My back also had lots and lots and lotsa of pimples. Well, maybe this story was 'inspired' by my brother's acne-riddened face and back. It's scary, really.

The moral of the story is? Don't tease your siblings for their 'kecacatan'.
XDD

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)