My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, October 10, 2008

wish

SPM's in 31 days! XD
My teacher took this when we were having tuition.
Ini dia, JCYeoh. Clikku.


Found this on a pillar outside just now.
Apparently it's been there since last year.
I just felt like posting it up. xD

I was home alone during the study leave.
I cooked EGG and CHEESE!
Yes, that's my microwave. ;D

And this is it eaten halfway!
Amazing, RIGHT?
And and, it's CHEEEEESE.

Happy World Eggs Day!

And and.
Happae 17th Barfday!



The only pic that I have with Aidy. He left for the US last year.

Happae Belated 17th Barfday!
Alanna Ong


Sorry that I only wish October babies. xD

OKAY. Wednesday. Was the day that we the form 5s balik ke sekolah, right? I mean, wth. But yea, I got back all of my Trial Exam results. SPM is in 31 DAYS and I failed Sejarah. I'm gonna be so screwed studying just for Sejarah.

My results?

Malay
64

English
76

EST
66

Sejarah
31

Moral
48

Maths
95

Additional Maths
78

Chemistry
67

Physics
61 (fudge fudge fudge! T.T)

Biology
58 (more fudge cakes! :'[ )

ICT
83

Biology, Moral and Sejarah is purely evil. All 3 of 'em are study subjects. And I hate studying. Everybody says studying is important for the future and all but I just can't study. I_don't_know_why but I just can't concentrate when reading a boring book for more than 10 minutes. I'd dose off and can't remember where I was. SOMEONE TEACH ME PLEASE. T.T

Moral. I'm kinda disappointed. Because of a stupid mistake, that mistake being format error, my marks got reduced by more than 12. And and, my teacher didn't accept the moral values for certain situations. "Tak boleh mengguna common sense." I was like, omG! It's MORAL! T.T

For Physics pula, I maintained my marks from last term, which pretty much sucks cause I expected more out of myself.

Imma go die now. T.T

Gonna go watch Desperate Housewife season 4 and relieve myself of this stress.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)