My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

chaineese


Buahahaha. SEE WHAT STUDYING DOES TO YOU?! x)

Then again, I wasn't really studying over the weekend. Well, I was. But I wasn't really. But I had Bio on Monday! Uhh. Whatever! XD All I did was cramming.

What is cramming you may ask? Well, to me..
Cramming
The act of forcing lotsa, lotsa, lotsa, lotsa, lotsa, lotsa, lotsa, lotsa, lotsa, lotsa important facts like Photosynthesis is a chemical reaction in the chlorophyll like, light reaction in grana and dark reaction in stroma and all, ALL in a day. Well, more or less. Plus minus 1 day. x)


Geddit now? Cramming? x)

Buahahaha. Today, was the last day of science subject paper for SPM. (Except EST, it's special)

Physics! Blardy hell, it was really really hard! Well, thank God it's over. I don't really wanna talk about it. Makes me sad, really, considering I only spent like 4 hours plus on Physics. I mean, I don't really like Physics, but I need to be good in it? I don't know.

ANYWAYS. My point is that..

YES! SPM'S OVER!
Unofficially.


Haha, was laughing my butt off when I saw this. I was like, "Omg, this reminds me of Ouran!" Kyoya's laptop was a pineapple instead of an Apple, obviously a parody of the oh-so famous Apple computer-laptops.

- -


Aku a bit susah hati.

I.. Feel that I'm friendless. I don't know why, but I just do. Maybe it's cause I don't have close friends or whatever, but yeah. I just want to be close to someone and be able to pour my heart, soul, eyeballs, kidneys, livers out and he still wouldn't mind cleaning up the blood stains on the carpet. Wouldn't that be nice?

But yeah, it's all wishful thinking. Who would want to become my best friend anyways. And I'm a very picky person. I wish I wasn't though. Maybe it's cause I'm brought in a family where image is everything. My mom's like, super image concious, and it had rubbed off on me. So? I don't know. I don't really mind being fat and all when I was younger, but I guess mixing around with some really thin people made me more self concious about myself, my body, my weight.

I was planning on going to 1U on Thursday with Nana and possibly Matt's gang as well. But yeah, just me and Nana? I'm not really sure if I'll have fun or not. Bleh..

On a happier note, I might see Cherng there. x) And even Shean. :D

Oh well. I nak tidoh. Good luck to all of you bugger taking Chinese tomorrow. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)