My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

octobre de finale

Me and Roger. Khai Ern. :D

My school had a little farewell ceremony for us on Friday and I was kinda sad-ish. It's not an official assembly but it's good enough. Small ceremony to bless us Form Fives for our SPM as well as our future desu.

The pamphlet for the ceremony. May God bless us indeed.

Gah, kinda happy that Friday was such a relaxed day. Form 5s playing basketball in the indoor court. They were finally able to use the indoor court. I think it's the first time someone used the indoor court, so it's a very good thing. :D

So, what did the rest of the Form 5s do? Well, some studied, some played around and others CAMWHORED. You know, obviously I'm one of 'em. Took 254 pictures, deleted hella lot and uploaded 208 on Facebook using the simple uploader at 5 pictures at a time. Tiring chore, it is. The first thing I did when I reached home was falling into a deep sleep on my not-so-clean bed of which I've been sleeping on for many many many hours in a day.

For some very un-obvious reasons, I've been sleeping a lot recently. I blame the heat. But people blame the studying. I don't study. So I can't use that excuse. xD

There're many things that I've accomplished on Friday.

1) I took a picture in the girl's toilet.
Which is not a good thing. XD


2) I took an emo picture with Caroline with her using the camera + sepia.
Poser Carol! xD


3) I took a sad sad picture with Madam Selva
And of course she was just posing and teasing me about the incident with Madam Premila.
I'm so gonna wash this pic for her. :)

4) I was caught lala-posing with Haesel and Jojo.
Of course I had fun doing it. x)


There's a lot more pictures but I've posted them on Facebook.

The public links to view the pictures even if you don't have Facebook.
Form 5 Farewell 1

Form 5 Farewell 2

Form 5 Farewell 3

Form 5 Farewell 4

Buahahaha. And I still haven't studied yet! SPM's next Tuesday! Sh♥t sh♥t sh♥t sh♥t sh♥t sh♥t sh♥t sh♥t. T.T

And this post marks the end of October!

And I still think this picture is the best picture among all the pictures that I took. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)