My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, November 17, 2008

nilais

Care for food baby for thought?

There're lotsa things that I wish for.

I wish that I'm photogenic. But does that mean I'll take nice pictures?

I wish that I'm thin. But does that mean I'll be able to feel good about myself?

I wish that I'm good at doing what I'm good at. At least let me know what I'm good at cause I think I'm not good enough at everything I do (except camwhoring).

I wish I wasn't so lonely. Well, it's partly my fault. It could be wholly my fault though. I'm not sure about that and what I can do about it.

I wish I'm smart. Seriously, to those people who thinks I'm smart, thank you, but then again, it contradicts the fact that I think I'm not good enough. My mum always say so. That my results weren't good enough or I just plainly suck at everything.

Maybe I'm expecting too much from myself.
..I'm not even sure about that.

I.. don't know. (tidak tahu - berjahil xD)



I wrote that when I was in bed a couple of nights ago. I wonder how's SPM going for everybody. Me? Nah. All I've been doing these days are Facebook, SMS, TV, Anime, Facebook, SMS, TV, Anime and the usual eat, sleep, shit. This sucks.

I'll be having Add Maths and Moral tomorrow and I'm not worried at all. It seems like, right after ICT and Sejarah last week, I've been set free of all my worries..
..Which is totally untrue.

I'll be having Chemistry Paper 1, 2, and 3 on Thursday and Biology and Physics next week. So, I don't even know why I'm so relaxed. This is sooo pissing off. The date that I'll finally be 'set free' will be on the 27th, then I'm gonna go watch allllllllllllll the movies that I want to watch. I'm sure my mom doesn't mind, right, mommy deary? :D

Okayyyyy. I'm gonna go watch Kurozuka now. And probably finish memorising my darn Moral nilais by noon. x)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)