My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, November 10, 2008

graduating

I is not ze seafood, you know? Ze seafood poser?

I'm kinda sad. My friends were calling me lala a few days ago cause I camwhore like one. SOOOO? XD I'm Chinese educated yet I speak near perfect English. Is it a bad thing? Ahaha, I seriously don't know. :D

Anyways, SPM's tomorrow. Wait, you didn't catch that?
SPM
starts
tomorrow.

Good luck to everybody, including myself, who'll be taking the exam tomorrow. :)




I'm still depressed. On Friday, it'll be the last day that I'll be ever seeing those cute lil' form 1s. Well, there are other people of course who I will miss. I mean, WMS is sacred to me. *cries*

Anyways, all the best to every student in WMS and hopefully you'll become a good by-product of the mass production of good students of WMS. :D

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)