My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

again

On the way to Yi-Vonne/Laine's 18th @ Luna Bar! :)
21st August 2009 ♥

Random Arty fact! #30
I've always wanted to be a dancer. It's just that I'm flat-footed and always lose my footing. )':
Toe touches had always been a dream, and I'm not sure whether I'll be ever to achieve that HAHA. :)


Yeapp, starting Random Arty Fact! again! :D

Yes, people. I'm back. For good. Kaki Blue is over, Jog For Hope is over, and my trials are just next week. Woot! But sadly, I've gotten the after effects of a production ending.

The part where you get all lost because you suddenly have nothing to do every night and that you lost that sense of belonging. Then you suddenly get desperate to relive that feeling again, by searching for someone to want you. Well, in my case, yeah. I feel a bit desperate la, but I guess it's who I am.

Wanting things that I can't get and getting emotional over it. Like, seriously, even at this age? Yes. Especially at this age.

- - -

That aside, I'm unsure on what to do after my A Levels. (Provided I get good results and actually *pass* my exams.) I'm confirmed that I'm going to Australia to do my Architecture degree and then masters. But what university should I apply for and what about my portfolio? Haha, I'm so screwed. :)

You can say that I haven't started on my portfolio cause I really have nothing that I can show off about having "skills in Architecture" or basic structuring. I've never built a chair before, nor have I touched.. Nevermind. :P

I have a few choices in mind, though. Australian National University, Melbourne U and Sydney U. My mom doesn't like all three, but I don't really know anything about that. :D

Let's keep that aside for now, shall we? :)

- - -


My first pair of jeans! :)

I bought two belts today! Woot! I've never used a belt after my last one corroded from all the sweat from my secondary school pants. (Lawl, so disgusting HAHA.) The black one that I used to like, mm.

Now that I got my first pair of jeans, I BOUGHT TWO BELTS JUST FOR IT. WOOT. :)

Yeahhhh, they're so comfortable! x) Levis 523.

I'm crazily in love with my jeanssss. :D

- - -

I'm getting used to my camera now.

I wonder if I'm good enough to take pictures that people would pay for. What do you guys think? (If you still read. :D)

I'm off to finish 3 books that I bought for RM10 at the Times warehouse clearance sale in HSC. :D Toodles, people.

Be happy, be Arty. HAHAHAHA *stabs self*

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)