My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

brownie

Brownie's still the cutest ever. ♥

Random Arty fact! #31
I hate it when people don't reply when you SMS, left them a message on MSN, or simply ignores you on a social networking site. It's like, totally rude. Actually, it's very rude. No? :)


Heh. I'm a bit emo today. I had a very unproductive day. I woke up at 8.50am, I kinda expected myself to be up and moving cause I really had to finish all my Editorial Board work done, but nooo, I had to SMS Jie Cong to tell him that I couldn't go for our weekly breakfast thingy. Sighh.

I woke up two hours later, not knowing what I did just then. My mom's call woke me up grr. She wanted to buy me prawn mee and that she forgot the grocery shopping's list. :O

Bleh, I still ♥ my family though. My dad and my brother made this conclusion that the prawn mee from that shop puts drugs in their mee and people who ate them falls asleep two hours later. So, after eating the mee, I went to do some design work, and true enough, I fell asleep two hours later. And I slept for two hours. What the crap!

The mysterious prawn mee shop that drugs their customers! Zomg! Scandalous! :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)