My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, August 02, 2009

fallen


Who is Arthur Chia?

I would really wanna know. I'm not sure what he does on a daily basis, who he talks to and what he really likes. Who does he talk to when he's sad? Does he even have someone to talk to when he's sad? His friends? Close friends? Performance friends?

I would really wanna know. What does he think of himself? What do others think of him? Why does he care about his looks so much? Does he always camwhore just because he wants to look at his face? They say it's good to think of positive things about yourself everyday, but won't doing too much affect the outcome? Forming new habits by the 21st day, ie, staring at the mirror every 3 minutes, fishing out the camera to camwhore when there's no mirror.

I would really wanna know. Is he really gay? Or maybe just bi? Or just a sissy straight guy? Does it fucking matter how people live their lives? Why can't he just live a normal life where things don't exist and he'll do whatever he wants? Why does he study so hard for no reason? Personal benefit? He doesn't even study at night. What he did for first semester exams was reading his notes an hour before each paper and managed to get results good enough to apply to overseas universities.

I would really wanna know. Why isn't he good at anything? Isn't he good at the piano? Yes, he is. But he's not as good as that person that I know of. So he's that bad, eh? Probably. Psst, I heard he was in T4YP last year. Yeaah, he was, but he didn't even play any major roles, so he's not really good at that either huh? Oh, I also heard he was the Assistant Head Librarian of his old school last year. He was, eh? Well, he doesn't even read any books. Oh, and did you know he's the current Head of Graphics Dept for his college's Editorial Board? Yeah, but he's so sucky that he should just go fucking die. So he's not all that great, eh?

I would really wanna know. What do people think of him? Why does it matter that people thought of him? Is he really important to people? I don't know. What do I think of him? He's an insentive, emo slut who will do anything for anything he wants and won't care for other people's feelings. So he isn't a really nice guy, is he?

Nope, don't think so.

So, who the fuck is Arthur Chia?

cheerioseets, farty.

5 comments:

Cherng said...

At first I wanted to answer most of the questions you posted (of course, not in a joking manner) but decided not to due to time constraints.

Then I thought I should diss you in a nice way since that'd probably take less time, but decided not to either.

So, yeah. See you around.

Arthur Chia said...

Would appreciate it if you could answer haha. :D

-karl said...

will always love you ^^ cheer up~!

Philene said...

AWWW KARL. =D
CHEER UP Arthurrr (:

Arthur Chia said...

You guys are such sweet hearts. ♥

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)