My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, August 14, 2009

ded


Happae Arthur's Day!

I'm not sure whether it's really Arthur's day or not, but people have been telling me about it. Apparently it's in the papers today, so yeah! :P

Anyways, I haven't been updating much recently, and you know how I feel about that. (Well, maybe you don't but I do. xD) I've been busy with college and Kaki Blue. My schedule is kinda freaky now. It has been for the past few weeks. (Say, 2 months?)

Since Kaki Blue started, at first I had day offs on Mondays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Then it started to get lesser and lesser and lesser, till now. I'm usually out since 7am till 12am midnight. College - Kaki Blue - Homeeeee. Then I've gotta wake up at 6am cause I can't wake up if I woke up at 6.30am haha. x)

And to top all of that, I've been thinking too much about my relationship with * *. Broke up just less than 3 months ago. It's depressing in some ways, but now. I'm starting to have feelings again. Sighhhh.

Thanks for coming, Wai Cheong, Ridzwan and Yi Wenn (she was taking the pic for us)!

Really appreciate it. I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. Ridzwan surely did haha. He was like, going around asking for the principles punya signature and picture and all haha. Wai Cheong touched Ram's hands LOL. And they were making a lot of jokes about it. HAHA. So farny. :D

I've been doing a lot of thinking and it's starting to affect my mood. Not good, really. Not good at all. =O

Anyways, am really tired. Will try to blog. Not that anyone still reads haha. x)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)