My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

nice

I have a fat ass.

..and something truly devastating happened to me today. A dear 'friend' of 2 years and expected very long-term friendship.. Didn't happen.

It's kinda depressing in a way, yet I feel liberated of this 'choice'. It was a good one, but yeah, we had our ups and downs. The times I had with you were fun and all, but now everything is gone. I won't wallow in self pity, cause I know that ain't going to help. I'll stay strong. Read a few books and meet new people, and I'd be fine. :)

Rest in peace.



- - -


..Wot's this?

Yeahhh! I was LOL-ing like mad when I saw this in One Utama just now HAHA. I had to snap a picture with my phone, really. It's like, why even bother doing this? Everybody knows the existence of the awesome Wii and this kinda shit comes out.

I'm not planning to be rude or anything, but yeah. It's scary. People develop ways of earning money the quick way. It's like, people that doesn't want to invest in something expensive and of high quality like the Nintendo Wii and go for something less of sub-standard quality like the Unknown-Brand Vii. That and the difference of the graphics in the game? Epic>.

Heh. Anyways, I was at One Utama with my mom, brother, aunt and two young cousins to buy them their birthday presents at Toys 'R Us. We go there thrice a year, for the three youngest cousins in my mom's side of the family. The stuff they buy.. Or rather, the stuff they want is getting more and more. Like today? They couldn't decide what they want to get already. Spoilt much? I was like that when I was younger, but now not so bad. :P

I want a lot of things, but I rarely ask for it haha. Most of the time my mom offers me something and I just reject it. Mm.

- - -


Purple sky! Nice and gentle. :)

Anyways, something interesting happened. I was using parking ticket last week cause my Touch N Go dah habis credit. So, I was in the library tutoring Marcia maths, then I realized I have 4 more mintues before the parking ticket time reaches the next hour. That means RM0.50 more! Gah! I packed up my stuff, left it with Marcia and ran to the ticket machine. In front of me was this lady in her early 30's.

I spoke to her, quite nice. Then I saw the time on the ticket machine. 17:46. Shizzle! That's the time I havta pay cause I came to college at 7:46am. So, I asked her to let me go first..

..She agreed! Gahh, so nice. ♥ Then while paying, the machine amounted to RM6.00. I only had RM4.00. I turned behind me, the lady was still there. I asked, "Can I borrow RM2?" She gave me a RM5 note.

And there I was, feeling silly. First I asked to go first, then I realized I didn't have change for the parking. I wouldn't want RM44 worth of 50 cent coins in my wallet. HAHA. Then I ask the kind lady for money summore! Hah. Crazee much? xD

I wish more people like her exist in M'sia. It'd be a miracle if everyone was like that haha. But most of the people I know are like the kind lady. Nice and gentle. :)

By then, I had 20 minutes before the ticket expires and I havta pay for an hour more haha, so I quickly ran to the library, told my story to my friends, Marcia laughing, and ran to my car and exited the car park. Best day of my life, really. :P

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)