My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Blahahawa.

BLAHAHWAHAA. xP.

I'm having my mood swings again. Blardy people, especially Bay. Keep on ruining my day. BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm so bored and pissed at the same time. Not because I don't have homework, but because I have too much free time. I'm attracted to the comp so much. I need to restraint myself also can't. What the hell is wrong with me?

It seems like my friends are slowly drifting away from me. It's either that or I'm not noticing the people around me. Do I even have people around me? For all I know, Fong Saunder, Matt. The only two people that frequents my blog now. I can't forget the person using my nick, Bay, my always caring friend, Sammie and occasionally pop up, Juin. There's also Zero/ Cherng that is the only one that talks much more than my best friend.

Gosh, I wanna chryeeeeeeee. I'm feeling so bad right now. I'm NO GOOD in anything. Everything I do is unappreciated. I can't do music as good as other people. I'm fat. I can't do sports. Then what can I do? Mourn like I always do? I wanna do something. Wanting to shine is a bad feeling. It makes people have that sick feeling of you. Wanting to be special and seeking all that attention. Being praised for something small, slapped for saying something that is supposed to be said. All that just to gain a lil' attention.

Anyways, I can't blog for nuts. I'm gonna stop until I feel like it. Enjoy some pics I took during CNY. Most of them are taken during CNY.


Was at cousin's house. Went for movie a night before. GHOST RIDAH! xD.


Wussywillows! XD.

I didn't take any nice CNY pics. SADD. Cause I'm high on homework and of POK-NESS XD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)