My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Emo.

Emoticons play a large, really LARGE role in chats. Whether it's MSN, or a simple SMS, it acts as a medium to show your emotions. Like in all my posts, I'll have a favourite emoticon I'll use. Usually it's XD, or xP, or ;p. I ALWAYS use these 3 emotions. It shows how I feel, let's say:

"Bleh, you're so boring xD."
-The xD in this example is trying to hide the fact that I'm actually an evil person, saying that the person is really boring. With the xD, I can project that playfulness feeling and make them forget that I'm saying bad things about them xD.

However, in some cases, like me, I use emoticons to make BIGGER emoticons. I only do this when I'm extremely bored. Like, with my friend, Hsu-Cherng, here. xP. And, ignore the display picture of mine. If Evelyn sees this, she's gonna keeeeel me. :D.

In this example, I used the emoticon X3 to make a bigger X3 to show that I'm whining. Bleh :D.


And this is the cacated LOVE using the heart emoticon.


And this is TEXT emoticons making bigger emoticons. Yes, we were REALLY bored


Hm. That's basically all I have got today. I couldn't think of anything to blog, not my fault, right? ;p. Here's a list of emoticons and what it means by my own definitions:

:) - That common smiley. Which I sometimes see as the evil grin smiley.

:D - Wide smile :D

;) - Wink smiley.

") - Super happy smiley no.2.

=) - Happy smiley. I sometimes see this smiley as the playful evil grinning smiley.

:] - Super happy smiley.

xP - Cross eyed smiley with a playful tongue.

xD - Cross eyed smiley with a wide smile.

x3 - The cross eyed smiley with the pouting lips. Shows innocence.

:S - Confused smiley.

:| - Hmm.

=| - Damn it.

:/ - Gees.
=/
:\
=\

;p - the winking playful smiley.

;p - tongue sticking smiley? XD

=D - Uber happy smiley.

T.T - I'm crying, damn it!

^^ - Haha. Or, serves you right. XD.

o.O" - Huh?
O.o"

=.=" - swt. (sweat drop)
=.=
-.-"
-.-

~.~ - hmph! (lol I don't know this one xD)

:[ - The-pulling-sadness-face-smiley. Frowning. XD.

:( - The common unhappy smiley. Makes me feel sad as well.

;( - Crying smiley.

=( - Frowning.

._. - The sad one. Disappointed smiley.

:O - *gasp*

>.< - Ugh. Some might not agree to how I define this. "Nuu!" "Blehhhh" >.<" >_< >_<"

Ahahha folks, that's all I could give ya. If you have somemore emoticons not included, do tell me. I'd add it in. And and. Read my blog, k? :D I'm feeling lonely xP.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)