My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

wood.

"植木の法則 made me cry"
"wha.. oh. Law of Ueki, eh?"
"yea, the ending was so touching"
"owh, i see" - "..." - "so what did he use the blank talent for?"
"talent of.. reuniting friends (reunion)"
"sweet."
*both cries*

Gosh, I'm so in love with Law of Ueki right now. I'm gonna master it's theme on the piano. XD. Pleash. I need somebody to help me find the soundtracks for this song. If not I'm gonna have to buy the album and shift it into M'sia at the price of RM50. EWWWWW. Expensive la.

Blah. So. Tomorrow is gonna be a half day. And that means we get to go home at 12pm. Woot. PLUS, Dorothy won't be coming in. She's going for some debate thingy. Muahaha. xD. I hope Phoon won't be coming in too. I don't wanna see her before Chinese New Year. I hate her so much it makes me wanna punch her ;p. BM, Add Maths, English and Physics. Ahahaha. Gonna be so happy tomorrow. xP Before happiness comes into view, right now I'd better finish my Bible Knowledge homework or Ms. Goh, the vice principal, ish gonna keel me. XD.

I'm downloading some of the soundtracks. For Law of Ueki, of course. Until I can find that song I want, I won't stop! *woot, a determined arteh.* xP.



cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)