My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

BLARGH.

I'm so hungry. *stomach growls*

So. Chinese new year ish coming. Decorating house yet? :D Well, I'm almost done with my house. XD.


I forgot what are these called. XD My mum bought a vase of these. O.o not really a vase la, but still, XD.


Oranges :D. FLASHING oranges. XDDDD.

I also made a Chinese New Year wallpaper. Muahaha. I'll be using it as my layout. Just wait for a while until I finish the layout. XDD.

Ugh. Homework. I haven't been doing my homework for one week now. Accumulate. Woo. XD. Gosh, being a LAZY librarian is sure one tough job :D. No mood for doing homework at all. I just want to sleep. Day and night. Wake up in the morning, go to school. sleep. Assembly. Sleep. Thinking. SLEep. Prayer meeting. ALMOST slept. After school being hungry for the whole day. Just when I was about to buy food, car came. I was throwing a tantrum XD. I was hungry! :P. Eric offered me his potato chips as I walked past him. Guess I was pretty LOUD. Oh well. Pays being fat, doesn't it. XD. SLEEP!. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. XDDDDDDDDDDDD.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)