My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

poor thing.

*editedness*
Ugh.. I'm so full. My mum cooked pasta today. Ughhhhh. I'm so full! XD. Pasta. White. Imagine a sauce, of only CHEEEEEEESEEEE and of course, milk, but mostly CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEE. Omg it's so nice and CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSEEEEEYYY XD. Sorry I can't show you a pic, or else Cherng would drool over it. XD. To accompany the pasta, we had lettuce with cherry tomatoes, and since my dad can't eat any meat except PORK. Yes, P - O - R - K. Pork steaks. Mini ones at that. LUBLY XD.

I still can't think of anything to write since this morning. Going to Midvalley was also a pain in the ass. But heck, I've got a great idea for my next photoshop project. Wee~ XD

I haven't done any homework yet. Should I do it? Or should I not? Hmm. *thinks* Maybe not. But I should! Bleh. I think I will after this. Nothing else to do XD.

cheerio'two'seets, arty.
*habis editedness*

Over at Brian's blog, his recent posts about Dorothy is really getting to me. No, I'm not complaining or anything, but I think she's going overboard picking on students. Dorothy's very insensitive, old which makes her thinks she's superior, plus she claims she thought those people's children, lagi makes her feel superior. Afterall, she's old.

Everybody is complaining about Dorothy. I have nothing against her since she doesn't bully me or anything. I have nothing better to say. Let's all wait to see what happens.

Nuffin' to talk about. Empty-ness. Kosong sangat, I'll post up something nice maybe in the afternoon. Can't think of anything right now.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)