My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

sad.

Sekarang ish. 7.15pm. I just thought of something. Anybody knows of the super duper 'The world's leading music exam board' ------ Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music? Yeap. Most of you should know them. They're one heck of a music examination board. In fact, I hate their colour scheme for the examination pieces this year. It's so fugly.

Well, last year's colour scheme was really nice, which was PURPLE! But nuu, they had to change it. This year and the following year's colour scheme is a fugly turqoise.

Ugh. Has anybody seen the Grade 8 Exam Pieces yet? Oh my big G. Like every year, you need to choose 3 songs, A, B and C. But the A, B and Cs for Grade 8 are so long. One song is AT LEAST 4 pages long. And one page has like, a thousand notes in them. Heeeck. There's a song I really like and it's 5 pages long. I really need to practice, man. Just thinking about it is making my hands sweat. Blehh xP. I'm so scared I'm gonna fail this year.

So, let us all sit back and read this small image of mine. You know the book, Bunny Suicides? The author of the book has wrote another book, and this one is called something like, "Things to lie to your children" I think. I forgot XD.



*finish editedness*



Anybody can still remember this guy over here? You know that kid that tried to assasinate me just a few weeks back. Yeap, the one with the scary look. Now, he's gone all cute. XD.


My weekend is very the boring. Blehh. SEE? Nothing to write about. I have such a sad life. T.T

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)