My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

o.o

Add Math project dued tomorrow. Moral project dued next next week. I haven't even started reading the question paper for the Add Maths project. *rush rush rush* I'm gonna dieee tomorrow. Hopefully I don't need to come back to this life anymore. It's a burden. I'm dying. Look, my hands are fading. Goodbuhye.

-edit-

I started my Add Maths project at 8.24pm. After dinner.

I finished it at 22.44pm. That includes binding. Homg, I love my house. I'm totally equipped with all the things I need. Woot! SO HAPPEH! One project down, two more to go. XD

I've got 96 scrap book articles left to do. 20 Miscellaneous exercises to do. Three karangans. Three rumusans. Three Komsas exercises. Lol. There's more delayed work. One school website left to do. =)

-/edit-

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)