My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, April 11, 2008

what



It's been a hectic week. One after another bad thing happening to me.

Literally, sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga. Courtesy of Chong Hsu-Cherng.

Well, first one was the Add Maths project. I was sleep deprived on Tuesday. Cause I had a few problems after completing the project. It's like, seriously what the hell kind of thing. What's the purpose of Add Maths? I seriously don't know. But what I do know is that I love Add Maths, and Maths. And that leads to the second unfortunate event.

Australian Maths Competition is held every year in the world. And my school participates in it every year. I've joined last year and obtained a certificate. Unfortunately, I lost my file, containing that certificate, and a lot more certificates. So, what's so bad about that? Well, I've planned to take part in the competition again this year, BUTTT, my friend, Peter Chan, who had my form, and wanted to give it in for me, DIDNT'T give it in. And SO, the deadline for registering has thus passed, and I could no longer register. So, I've lost my damn fucking certificate, and I can't fucking participate in the damned competition.

Piss out.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)