My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

arthuir


It's already been a year.

Sports rehearsal is tomorrow. Gonna walk to the stadium for the last time this Saturday. My last year of Sports Day. And my last year at WMS. I'm not even sure whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, y'know?

- - - - -



My scrap book. I'm not even close to completing it.

- - - - -



Shob's birthday was on Saturday. Made her a last minute bookmark. ;D

- - - - -


Anyways, Sunday night, I was counting money. I had a golden pig. And coins it contained. Lots of it. My brother has one too. And my mum and dad shared one. You've got no idea how much this small pig can contain.

My pig contained RM29.80 worth of coins.

My mother's contained RM39.90 worth of coins.

My brother's contained RM0.10 more than my mother's. We were basically competing with each other and I lost lots. xD

A whooping RM110. O.O


This is mine. I like smiley faces. xD





Anyways, we put all the coins into this giant piggy and before that, it contained a lot of coins as well. We put it on the weighing scale and were kinda shocked at how heavy it was.





I was like, "Wtf!" Omfg, 6.5kg. LOL.

- - - - -


And the yearbook spelled my name wrongly. I hate j00 4evas!!111one1@

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)