My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

hate


I'm tired. Science Night was great for non-participants, aka Visitors. I was stuck in the lab the whole night. Couldn't even have a proper dinner. But oh well. =)

- - - - -


Friday - 25th April 2008 - Science Night

Morning was practically same. Had double Bio, then BM, then BI. Lalala~


School was over at 1pm, since it was Science Night. So they let students go home earlier. I stayed back until 3pm, so I could take LRT to Midvalley so my brother could fetch me. Walao, I tell you, the train ride took about one hour. I was like, "Gosh, this is seriously long."

I had Sushi King when I reached MidValley. You don't wanna know how much I ate. Okay fine, I'll still tell anyways. I ate about RM26, after 10% discount summore. Member card. XD Well, 4 plates of sushi (most of it had inari, which is sweet beancurd aka toufu. Ahaha, Inari = Lub. And a bowl of Kitsune I think, which had MORE inari, soba (buckwheat noodles), seaweed and spring onions. Homg, LOVEE. xD








- - - - -


Okay, then my brother called me and we went home. Took a 5 minute bath, put on my "I Love Science" shirt, which were sold by the Interactors, at RM20. It's really nice. ;D. Took the electrical kettle and an ice box. What for?

Well, me and Jay (and also Rui Yan, but he wasn't there most of the time. I shunned him a lot) were in charge of the 'Fun with Dry Ice Experiments' in the Chemistry lab. So yay, fun eh? Dry Ice. HELL NO. Omfg, DAMN stress I tell you. I reached school at about 6pm. Then rushed. Rushed. Rushed. Rushed. I didn't even get to sit for 5 minutes from 6pm to 10.30pm. =( People were rushing in and out the chemistry lab like fish swimming upstream and being pushed back by the water.

Didn't even see the other labs, and their experiments. So uber sad. But nevermind, at least we had fun. And frozen phallenges. Not to mention falling limbs. People were like, "Ooh", "Aah". That's fun to here, right? =D


L - R : Me, Jay, Madam Haslina, Huey Ru and Esther (and my brother at the back)


I was so sad at home, cause I didn't see other experiments. SUPER Big Gulp and Rocky. =D My emo food. Oh, the light sticks were a hit. Everybody wanted one. So I brought one home myself. xD


Ahaha, I was almost asleep, decided to play whore with my stick. XD


One more. I took about 10+ pictures with teh stick.

- - - - -



I hate you, Julius. XD

- - - - -


Now everything should be back to normal now. Studies and what not. I've still got the T4YP audition next Saturday. So, wish me luck. XD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)