My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

funny.


Passion.

Bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh nice bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh

'Twas great.

I'm speechless. The way he touches her. How her hands slide down upon his legs. Elegant, yet violent at the same time. He was crying inside, to be able to share his feelings for her. For them.

It was like, a HUGE love thingy. How he loved her and she loved another man. And how another girl fell for him. There were mixed feelings everywhere. Between the man, and the two girls. And the two girls with another man. Yet, somewhere in between, there were feelings, between the two girls. That was the ending. Hilarious.

It started with the guy, telling his inner-feelings to the audience. Basically he wasn't speaking, but some really old caucasian guy kinda voice-over. He sucks. Hard to make out what he was trying to say. (But I did anyways.) Then, the first girl came out and did some dance. Homg, I tell you. They. So. Flex. Ible. Plus. Their. Muscles. Both. Guys. And. Girls. = Nice. XD

Then, there was a flashback. They were in a dance school. Doing a choreographed group dance. It was sooo funny. But they're REALLY good. Tango. But it isn't Tango. Sorta mixed contemp with classical. =)

From there, individuals starting telling their stories, through dance. Homg, I wanna learn. But I'm fat, so yea. xD

- -

And it was only RM20. XD

Oh, I saw Zhuo-Wei there too. =D

- - - - -

World, this is Corliss' violin. She asked me to take a picture of her violin. And so it's here. =D

- - - - -

I cut my hair today. This is teh before pic. Sigh. I hate my hair now. =(

Shouldn't have cut it. But meh, I got caught on Thursday, so yea. SIGH.

- - - - -



Towels and what not. Was at Midvalley this morning with my mum. Funny, how the towels are placed. Lol. They look so comfy! I just felt like hugging them. Then I kena interrupted. "No touching," said the evil salesperson. =(

I HATE YOU 4EVA!!11!1111!!!one1

At least, I get to go watch Passion. ^^

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)