My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

asspeeem.

Madam Zub! :)
Bahasa Melayu
- EMPAT
Bahasa Inggeris
- SATU
1119
- DUA
Pengetahuan Moral
- EMPAT
Sejarah
- DUA
Mathematics
- SATU
Additional Mathematics
- SATU
Information and Communication Technology
- SATU
Physics
- SATU
Chemistry
- SATU
Biology
- DUA
English for Science and Technology
- SATU


OH WELL. I'm not really satisfied with my results. I mean, I'M HAPPY. :)

YET.

It's not good enough to apply for the scholarship at Taylors. I need the scholarship laaa. I mean, now I'm just entitled to apply for the RM1k one. Meaning it'll be seperated into RM500 for the next two terms. NOT ENOUGH. O:

ANYWAYS. I went to the NS department to hand in my deferment letter today. :) It all took like, 5 minutes. I went, filled in forms and left. JUST LIKE THAT. My mom was smiling ear to ear. The efficiency rate? AWESOME. :3

Then we ate at Sushi Zanmai and left. Came home. Slept. xD

OH BTW. I went back to school today, right? So I drove to school while nervously tapping my legs. It's so funny, Jie Cong at the back shouting nervously LOL. xD He was SO NERVOUS. But he did good for SPM.

When we reached the school, we nervously walked into the school compounds, saying our hellos to the guards and what not. :) Then we saw all our old friends! Well, A LOT OF THEM. HAHAHAH JULIUS CHANG. Muscle shirt and super tan skin from NS. Wth. xD

A lot of baldies though. LOL. Suddenly, everybody kept quiet. The clerks came out of the office in slow motion, in their hands, stacks of papers, as if in an action movie. We were all excited and filed into lines in front of our classes. THEN. We were shooed from the lines and to the temporary assembly ground.

Madam Matthews was torturing us. She was slowly announcing the names of people from the highest A's to.. I don't know. I didn't get what I wanted to get. But yeah. :)

The bell rang and people started coming out of their classes. :P I met younger people! Nick Sia being one of them. xD

Whatever. :P

Oh.

Even though you didn't get what you wanted, results isn't everything in life. So what if you've got a 5C. I know people who've got 1A's, 2A's and even zero A's. People from all sorts of backgrounds. They were glad to even get 5 credits. :)
So yeah, chillax Wesleyans! The Wesleyan culture of scoring A's is so stressful, but it's hokai! :)


CONGRATULATIONS ON RECEIVING YOUR RESULTS!

Nothing much to congratulate, but oh well. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

2 comments:

Az'farr Baginda said...

How does one count the credit system? What is 1 or 4 equivalent to?

Arthur Chia said...

1 = 1A.
2 = 2A.
3 = 3B.
4 = 4B.
5 = 5C.
6 = 6C.
7 = 7D.
8 = 8E.
9 = 9G.

HAHA AZ'FARR. :D

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)