My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

spm

OKAY. So yeahh, tomorrow is like, THE important day. I have no idea what to expect, what to do before and what to do after. Sigh.

Most probably, I'm just gonna take my results and balik rumah. Yeap, that's all haha. I'm not going out with anybody just go to school, ambil results and go home. Unless of course someone invites me to go out and we can emo shop the whole day. xD

MM. I might teman Nana and Pikky shopping. Unless a certain someone that wants to invite me to watch a movie, I don't mind. x_x

Arty ways of dealing with SPM results stress
1) Kill yourself.
- Pros: Guaranteed satisfaction. Works 100% and all other problems go away as well.
- Cons: You might be numbed of all other feelings as well. Oh wait. You lose your life too. :)

2) Shut yourself in solitude.
- Pros: You'll be able to meditate the whole night and MAYBE able to calm yourself down for the big day the day after.
- Cons: You went to school the next day and hey! Why isn't there anyone there? }.{""

3) Watch tv.
- Pros: You get to enjoy good singers on American Idol. And temporarily forget your results until the advertisement comes. :O
- Cons: Actually, this can be considered as a pro as well. :D You'll be so absorbed into the tube that your eyes start to strain and make your eyes so blur that you'll mistaken 10E's with 10A's. :)

4) MSN till you drop.
- Pros: It gives you all the attention that you want. :D AND discuss other possible ways of dealing with this hard_to_deal_with situation.
- Cons: You might end up sleeping after 1am and have absolutely no strength when you wake up tomorrow morning. :O


I shall. MSN now. XD

BAI.

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)