My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, March 02, 2009

drove

Kat! :) Moar below.

Random Arty fact! #29
Believe it or not, I like cars. LOL. XD
I mean, it was kinda expected la, me being a guy, but then again, people around me wouldn't know cause I don't talk about cars AT ALL. x)
Iono la, they just seem so.. beautiful. :D


Arthur Chia is officially an official driver on the official roads! Without adult supervision, of course. xD I already received 3 weeks of advice from my mom driving to college every morning. So yeah! I CAN DRIVE ALONE! XD

So yeahh, today, I drove behind Katherine when her mom came to pick her up to let her drive haha. So funny, really. It reminds me of how I was just three weeks ago. :)

ANYWAYS. Sunday! Which was like, yesterday. I went out with Kate! I like, drove to her house. Picked her up. :D The pic above was taken at a traffic light on the way to our tuition teacher's house. LOL. Yeah! We camwhored even whilst driving! :P

Mehh, I felt so good! xD It's like, homg, I'm driving people around! Her dad didn't even mind haha. :D We went to Selayang mall and I PARKED! XD Perfect reverse parking. I must say that I've became relatively good at reverse parking. Even this morning at college, I reversed parked into a small space between two small cars! :D And I did it in one try! x)

Katherine is seriously farny. Eccentric. Weird. It's hard to find a word to fully describe her. :P When we reached our teacher's house, she immediately commented on her dog. It was so funny. xD Then then, she saw her baby. Prichita. :D SO CHUTEEEE. So pinchable omg! XD

She's so pinchable until Katherine held her stomach and started vibrating her hands. Imagine:

[*wiggle* {hand{{babystomach}}hand} *wiggle wiggle* ]

LOL. XD

Then Katherine started making funny scat-like sounds. WHICH failed to attract the baby's attention. She was more interested in my facial expressions. And my very very movable eyebrows. xD

Omg, so cute you know, the baby. We ordered pizza and all, so when it came, she always leaned towards the pizza to grab a slice but all of us would stop her before she could even reach it. C'mon, she's less than 6 months old! xD But yeah, like her mom, she's an awesome eater. :) M'sian ftw!

That was it. We said our goodbyes, and prolly I'll drive Kate back there after we get our SPM results. :) AND our teacher will be cooking for us. I never knew she can cook. xD

- -

Marcia. :)

I made this paper pop up thing for Marcia! Cause she asked for it, so yeah. xD Made her one. :D

I'm accepting requests! RM2 for one. :D Customisable, tell me, I'll make for you. x)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)