My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

skytrex

SkyTrex Adventure ; 21.3.09 ; Taman Pertanian M'sia

The seemingly normal entrance.

First challenge; Just climbing this freaking thing made me tired. My arms were so sore that I couldn't even wrap my fingers around the bars when I was about to reach the top. :O

Spot Aranna! :)

The last flying fox challenge. Note the height of it by comparing the height of the guy and the platform. :)

Our Sky Adventure club president! Donkayy!

Henry. :D

And me.

Hectic week.

Saturday well spent. - Above pictures as proof.

Tried dodgeball for the first time. - Friday, dodgeball club.

Other days boring ol' college days. Assignments and what not. But awesome Chemistry experiment on Wednesday. SO PRETTY COLOURS. Not to mention the glittering products from the reactions. :D

SkyTrex Adventure - The awesomeness of a Saturday well spent. 70m above ground level. Organised by the Sky Adventure Club of Taylor's College Sri Hartamas. Sore arms and a terribly sore leg, who cares! I'm so incredibly proud of myself, being able to complete the challenge. I'd never imagine myself doing it but I did! Being up in the tree 70m above ground level. The feeling that you might just fall down to your death - Awesome. :)

The adrenaline rush HOMG. Even though my arms are so sore right now, or how many blisters I've got on my palms, I had the time of my life, doing something that I'd seriously seriously seriously imagine myself doing at all. A total of 23 challenges. It was just. So. Freaking. Amazing! :3

I did, however, made good friends and became closer friends with people I've met earlier this year. And of course, hanging out with my bunch of girlfriends. HAHA. Friends since forever la. xD

Anyways, I iz tiredz from all ze walking and all. So toodles. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi i am pradeep i read your article and it is really cool and awesome. Your Blog seem to be cool and has a Good theme too...This is my FIRST entry in having a blog I want to make new friends from all over the country and share my new experiences that i am going to have in my upcoming whole life.I think we can share everything and know more about each other….PLEASE HELP ME IN MAKING YOU AS MY FRIEND….hahaha… :lol:i have added your link kindly visit my blog and add my link.My url is pradeep3100.wordpress.com

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)