My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

friday



And so Arthur went out for lunch with Yi Wenn and Shari on Friday. Arthur made an amazing discovery that Yi Wenn is incredibly lame and Shari is more perverted than I am. So what do you get when these three people have lunch and share jokes in a very crowded table?

Iono. xD

I couldn't stop laughing LOL. I had to stand up and walk away from the table trying not to choke on the food I had in my mouth. I don't know why, but it was so funny. The joke. It's a perverted joke, but pfft. XD Something about a celery stick on the other and an orange Garfield-shaped boneless chicken as the spectator. :D Not to mention some tartar sauce as the end. :O

Oh, we ate at TGIF. :D Awesome food. But freaking expensive haha. xD

HAHA YI WENN. xD Motherboard, fatherboard, sonboard. It's not even funny, but coming from Yi Wenn sounds funny. :P

Anyways, I'm not really in a good mood. Did nothing for the psat two days and it's really disturbing haha. xD

OHH. I took a cab back home on Friday cause my mom dropped me off and said, "Find your own way home," cause my dad, mom and bro all not free to fetch. O: And I returned my cousin's car on Sunday. SOOOOO. Took me like, 10 minutes to get a taxi.

Then when I got into the cab, he asked whether I was local or not. I was like, yeah, why wouldn't I be? Haha, cause right, TCSH is located in that area, where there were many foreigners, so he thought I was Korean cause of my eyes. And of course where I was at that time. Absolutely hilarious on my part. :D Don't ask me why, it just is!

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)