My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

spca


Doggie! Homg, he's so cute. A bit a playful, but awesomely cute. :)

This sad cat. :( He was totally avoiding human contact. T.T


SPCA trip! Organised by The Tree Huggers Club. :)

I was supposed to meet at Taylor's at 8.30am, so I decided to leave my house at 7.50am. :O There was a police road block at Jalan Kuching. Stupid cops. They put up the barricade and just sit there while looking at the poor people in the cars suffer the freaking jam. I was so pissy this morning cause Mel decided to chat until 1. x)

SO ANYWAYS, I reached Taylor's around 8.05am. SO EARLY HOMG. And freezing cold. It doesn't make sense that they have to leave the air conditioning unit on the whole night. SAVE THE TREES. xD

People started coming and boom! Off we go! :D

Miss Liew drives okay-ish. I was going quite fast behind her haha. Benz Deey was like, hugging the seat cause the backseat of my cousin's car doesn't have safety belts yet. Lawl, his reactions were so funny LOL.

Anyways, I was speeding. Yeap, plain ol' speeding. :)

We reached SPCA around 9.30am. And Nicole was like pinching her nose, cause there was this horrible pee stench. Masuk dah, then we eventually got used to it. The first thing we had to do was to seperate chicken meat from chicken neck. Freshly brewed and hot. :) Yummy. x) We even took pictures! Well, Twan did, I didn't. xD

So anyways, next thing we did was feeding the dogs and cats! That's where I took the pictures! HOMG. So pretty, right?! But it was kinda sad, cause they're all unwanted. :(

Anyways. I emo memo nao. MSNing and I'll tell. O:

OH, HAPPAY HOLIDAY MONDAE. :)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)