My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

arty


From the plane to Sabah.

My chains are gone,
I've been set free,
My God, My Savior, has ransomed me,
Like a flood, His mercy reigns,
Unending love, amazing grace.


Chorus from Amazing Grace ( My Chains Are Gone ) by Chris Tomlin.

Sangat sweet la this song. Eunice got me addicted to this song. @.@

Well, homework pile up. I haven't done my Add Maths homework for two weeks now. Not to mention I've gotten away for it for many times adi. xD That and I'm very tired nowadays.

Ever since the Leadership Camp on the 25th and the 26th, my head has been aching every morning till I sleep and night. Basically it never stops. It hurts so bad I have to sit down for 5 minutes to wait for it to go down for a while. Yes, that's how much it hurts.

And my eczema(?) is getting better. Though, the spots are getting more visible. At least now I know why my hair is falling. =D


Pangkor trip. '06

Imma sleep now, so darn tireds.

cheerioseets, arty.

*Oh yea, did you know spam is a kind of meat? ;D* - for YMay.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)