My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, January 21, 2008

x



Aku super sad.

I just feel so left out. Like, leadership camp facilitators meeting, it's like, no one wants to talk to me.

Do I not have a place where I belong? Where everybody would talk to each other, or at least try to talk to me. Sigh.. Am I such an annoying, insensitive evil bastard that nobody wants to talk to? Or maybe it's just the people I talk to.

Anyways, before that, I forgot to appreciate someone dearly to me. She cheered me up. At least she tried to. xD But yea, it lasted for a while.

I wub you forever, Jamin as a friend. xD

That and I'm making a new layout. I'm going back to my favourite old depression colour;

Sigh. Do I really not fit in? Or is it just that I'm not willing. To like, you know, know people. Or is it just that I'm not good enough. Not good enough for everybody in my school.

Sigh..

Talk about lack of self confidence. I've just taken it into a whole new level.

cheerioseets, arty.

-edit-
I don't like my new template, does that mean I'm low on self-confidence?
-/edit-

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)