My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, January 11, 2008

toide



Teardrops on my piano? Naw, haven't reached that point yet.

So.. School. Was normal. 'Cept for a teeny weeny bit.

Penguins are cute. Especially emperor penguins DYING and DYING and DYING all over again. ;D

That concludes a normal school day at WMS.



This still cracks me up. xD

Gah, just noticed that I don't enough pictures. Maybe. I should. Cause like, I only took up 3000 pictures with my phone. Sigh, should've reached 5k by now.



Ahahas, it was either in Pavillion or Gardens. Can't rmb. Cause it's so toilet-ish, and new! xD

And Sams, I don't hate you. I just said it for fun. It excites me! xP

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)