My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, January 18, 2008

deadddd

A before after pic? Most probably. And look how big my leg became! Swollen awesomeness. xD


^ Yesterday. Today v


Arty sprained his ankle for the first time.

I'm not Arty. I'm Anklyty. Arty died.

So yea. Anklyty is very unlucky btw.

So Thursday morning, Anklyty was walking down the stairs in school at about 7.53am after morning assembly. Anklyty missed a step and sprained his ankle. He walked to the office and to the sick bay alone. And stayed in the sick bay alone. And walked back up to the class PAINFULLY alone. Sigh.. See how sad Anklyty is.

And today, Anklyty had an eye infection. He was rubbing his eyes at about 2.45pm during clubs and society. Anklyty thought it was just a normal itchy eye thingy. But nooo, it wasn't. It was actually an infection. At first it looked like mosquito bites under his eyes. Then it became swollen and Anklyty could hardly see anymore.

See how unlucky Anklyty is.

--

"Lend me a looking glass;
If that her breath will mist or stain the stone,
Why then she lives."

King Lear Shakespeare

Death is a scary thing.

I just finished watching Final Destination 3.

To those who watched it, you've got me to salute you. Imma so scared about death right now, that Imma cut myself tonight.

Well, sometimes death is represented by the cutest ways.



Or prolly the cruelest ways ever. Especially in Final Destination 3. Where blood splatters everywhere. They should really put the 18 thingy sign on top of the movies like, to tell people who started watching the movie late or something. Cause I'm freakishly scared right now.

"Death is certain, since it is inevitable, but also uncertain, since its diagnosis is sometimes fallible"

Jacques-Benigne Winslow, Danish Anatomist: Morte incertae signa, 1740

And I'm feeling all morbid now. xD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)