My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Friday, January 04, 2008

walao.



Walao.

Walaoo.

Walaooo.

I just noticed that all of my blogging friends have blogged more than 3 times since the new year has started. Aw man. xD

Okay well.

Oh, school. Was fun. xP

Imma talk about.. 2007

It is pronounced as Two thousand and seven in base 10.

It was a fun year.

Did a lot of stuffs.

Went to Japan.

Came back from Japan.

Had fun in Japan.

Regretted not spending all my money on the stuffs that I wanted to buy in Japan.

Saw my first pr0n shop in Japan. xP

First time I actually finished all my holiday homework. (Not in Japan :D)

Had troubles socializing.

Toilet roll met calculator. (on my desk omgomgomgomg)

I LOST and REGAINED Hsu Cherng as a friend a lot of times. Like, check my January 2007 post. xD Man, Cherng. Bish. xD

I feel sad for no reason and I still do. Ugh. It's a timeless thing xD

[blog post from 05/01/2007]

faxxors.
Friday, January 05, 2007
10 negative facts about me.

1. I'm in desperate need of attention.

2. I can't compliment myself no matter how much I try.

3. I'm fat, ugly and fat.

4. My family doesn't exercise. Stopped la, not me. I'm the one tortured. Can't go swimming, (<- how I became fat, since I stopped), the only sport I enjoy.

5. I don't think before I say anything. I'm irrational. So, I'm like, saying stuffs that hurt other people's feelings.

6. Therefore, I'm insensitive.

7. People hate me. *cries*

8. I'm losing friends one by one. I don't feel that I have much friends left. Or maybe I just don't realise it.

9. I try too hard in everything I want and not I need. So it's bad in a sense that what I need is done badly.

10. I can't make friends with new school students. Only camp or workshop students. Does this mean I'm anti-social? Or just a fake person that fakes his personality.

I've always thought to myself that I was a kind and loving person, after seeing so many negative things about me. I feel like my prescence is just nothing but annoyance. Blah, I sound like I'm writing a suicide letter. Who knows.

Depression, perhaps. Someone get me anti-depression pills.

Shoutout to everybody
I'm sorry for everything bad I said or did.
I'm sorry if I've offended you.
I'm sorry for being that fake person I've always been.

i-feel-so-bad-to-even-cheerioseets, bad arty.

[sigh.]

Oh, I died and died again. When Death Note was popular, we had lotsa funs. Like this Death Note website where you post online death notes. o.o

[death note by me and a friend on the 2nd day of school]

Arthur Chia Tek
Suicide
03/01/2007.
Goes to school at 7 am
Is told that he has been placed in the art stream
Jumps out his class window at 10am

So, I wrote back about him ;p My reply is way better, eh? ;p

Edwin Tan from Sri Cempaka
Murdered by the ghost of Arthur Chia
At 7am, after posting the Death Note of Arthur Chia Tek, Edwin Tan received a call from his dad. He found out that his close friend, Arthur Chia, had suicided. So, he decided to try the Death Note by writing his own name. At 7.45am, while at Sri Cempaka school assembly, he had to go the washroom. He was alone in the washroom. When a security guard holding a gun decided to steal his money. At 7.55am, a student went into the washroom and found a bullet on the floor. While he continued on, he saw a dead body of a boy. With a wound on his heart. Time of death: 7:56am.

Well, the website is down already, so yea. xD

Oh, I also noticed that my eyes becomes a single line when I smile in 2007. XD That means I'm becoming more self concious! xD

Ugh, I also wrote about Emoticons! Ugh, Feb 21st. ;D

I also fell in love with the Law of Ueki. xD

I also took too many pictures of foooooood. xD

Went to a car tyre factory. O.O

And. A lot more. Basically,

1) I made a few new friends.

2) Strengthened my friendship with my old friends and my best friend.

3) Opened my eyes more. Meaning, I'm able to like, see things in a clearer perspective. Realised a lot of things that was there but didn't appreciate it. Still don't but I'm trying. xD Which brings me to the next one..

4) My real friends were actually right beside me all these while, I just didn't manage to see them and I avoided them.

5) I realised I'm a NERDDDD xD Oh wait, I AM a nerd. XDDD

6) Fell in love with my piano. Decided to be more serious about it. But now, I'm losing hope again! Aw man! (bummer xP)

7) Woo. Fell in love with acting! But nah, I suck at it. =(

8) I had a serious liking for EXPENSIVE aiss creamuu that I couldn't afford once a week. xD IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED K?!

9) Man, I celebrated WORLD KIDAL DAY! WOOTS! xD August 13.

10) Didn't hang out much, but it was fun when I did. OMG I'M MORE NERD NOWWW. xD

Nyeh. Happae New Yah bishes. =D

cheerioseets, arty.

[edit]

Those Streamyx haters out there, get your free banners here. xD

I didn't make them. I founddd them interesting. So might as well. ;D

Streamyx Sucks

[/edit]

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)