My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

shongs


Oh darn. I miss my dead rose. REMEMBER IT?
Aw man. The good times.. =)

JoJo tagged me. xD

Ugh, mine has a lot of anime songs. I so need to seperate them. Not many ppl watch these animes. So yeaaa. SORRY XD

The Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.


1) How are you feeling today?
| | Time To Say Goodbye - Josh Groban
- LOL Man, I feel like this today. Like, perpisahan. xD

2) Will you get far in life?
| | Taiikusai desu yo - Lucky Star BGM
- Lol. It's a cheerful song. Marching band kind-thingy. YES! FAR INDEED!

3) What's your best friend's theme song?
| | Onjak Sekali - By god-knows-who
- Eh, my best friends became Malays! xD

4) What is the story of your life?
| | All You Wanted - Michelle Branch
- Yeap, everything I wanted it to be.

5) What was high school like?
| | Jiang Nan - JJ Lin Jun Jie
- Lol? xD I don't know what it means!

6) How can you get ahead with life?
| | Hymn of Fayth - FF10 Soundtrack
- Having fayth! (faith?) xD

7) Whats the best thing about your friends?
| | Tifa's Theme (piano) - FF7 Piano Collection
- Omg, sweet and nice. Man, it's so true! ;D

8) Describe your grandparents.
| | Don't Phunk With My Heart - Black Eyed Peas
- Apparently very sensitive in the heart. xD

9) How's your life going?
| | Xiao Wei - Huang Pin Yuan
- LOL MAN I'M IN FLIRTING MOOD NAO. XDD

10) What will be played at my funeral?
| | Anon no Housoku - Law of Ueki Soundtrack
- This is a creepy song, of a bad character. Means my funeral would be empty. xD

11) Will you have a happy life?
| | Kagami no Recorder Ensou - Lucky Star BGM
- Apparently very recorder-ish. Cause she's playing Joy to the World. Lol.

12) What do your friends really think of you?
| | Prelude in A - Shostakovich
- That I'm a happy and cheerful, yet have a dark secret. Darn, I hate classical music. They potray too much!

13) Do people secretly lust after you?
| | Konna ni Chikaku de.. - Crystal Kay
- Omg. Ask Cherng what this means!

14) How can you make yourself happy?
| | Ga-n! - Nodame Cantabile Soundtrack
- Something bad is gonna happen to make me happy.

15) What should you do with your life?
| | Grace Kelly - Mika
- Flirt. LOL

16) Will you ever have children?
| | Breathe - Michelle Branch
- I need to have lung transplants before I can have children lmao.

17) What song would you strip to?
| | Oh Pretty Woman - Roy Orbinson
- LOL GOOD SONG CHOICE LMAOOO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
- Pretty woman, walking down the street~ LOL

18) What does your mom thinks of you?
| | Final Fantasy Techno Remix
- I never knew I had an extra hip bone to dance that well. O__o

19) What is your deep, dark secret?
| | Love Love Shine - DDR EXTREEEMEEEEEE
- LAWLZ0RSWTF, LIEK, Z0MG, YOU'RE LIKE, DAMNNNN HOT. *pouts lips*

20) What is your enemy's theme song?
| | Already One Year - Shinwa and BoA
- My enemy's damnn romantic wei. lol

21) Whats your personality like?
| | Toccata and Fugue in D Minor - Vannessa Mae
- I come in three flavours, Mysterious, LOL and Islam-ish.

22) What will be played at your wedding?
| | Tong Hua - Guang Liang
- WOOT. I LOVE THIS SONG! OMG ROMAN-NYE~

I TAG..
Cherng
Leash
Saunder
Jamin
Sams
♥ I know I'm crossing the limit, but this one is important.. you!

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)