My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

bird.



I saw a dead bird crash into a concrete wall and fall down to its death. All on the first day of Chainese Neu Yah.



And I was still wearing black this morning when I woke up. And no I didn't sleep nude. I wore black to sleep. (Darn you Cherng) I don't see the need to sleep nude. You'll get bitten by mosquitoes and bed bugs. Not to mention if your parents walked in on your while you were sleeping.



I saw this plant/ fruit at Petaling Street in a flower shop. Mind tell me what it is? It looks strangely like an orange. Yet it looks not like an orange. Ugh. Maybe a mango-orange hybrid? :D ACCORDING to Matt, it's supposed to look like Buddha's hands. Yay! xD



Then I saw this. Sams had this on her MSN personal message. "Narcissus" I didn't know what it was until I came about this plant/ flower.

If only Chinese New Year was actually a fun thing. Other than gambling? Nyeh. x)

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)