My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ish.

Sigh. Should I? Or should I not? School's started again. It's after CNY holidays. And school's started. Let me list out what I need to do by the end of April.

1) Homework. Definitely homework. Lots of it.
2) School website. Which needs to be up now. I mean by next week. Which is impossible. Since I'm so lazy.
3) Moral. Hate. It's moral. Who likes moral? Well, I like manners. I just hate moral. Theorilised moral just sucks.

Three only? Yah. I'm not that busy after all. 2 hours of homework everyday. That and I can't do homework in school. Especially during lunch. Let's see.

Monday lunch.
- Prayer meeting. Can't do homework.

Tuesday lunch.
- Bible Knowledge classes. I don't even know why I'm taking this. I've already dropped the subject for SPM. My mum asked me to.

Wednesday lunch.
- CF meeting. Hell, can't do homework again.

Thursday lunch.
- Librarian Ex-Co ( Executive Committee) meeting. Lagi can't do homework.

Friday lunch.
- Website team meeting. Omg, why am I so blardy busy. =(

Don't even bother with recess. I can only manage to write one paragraph of anything during recess. 10 minutes minus all the walking and all. Sigh. Do during class? Only some teachers let us do our homework. So it's like, *happy*, when teachers give free period. Not that I actually do my homework during this time, cause usually I'll be very sleepy.

Add Maths is fun. It really is. But Madam Phoon. Is just oh-so horrible! I can't pay attention in her class. The ONLY class I can't pay attention in. It's SCARY and boring. Sad thing is that I love add maths yet I don't do her homework. Cause she has this problem of controlling her class, which makes me not do her homework. (It makes sense. Don't say it doesn't x))

Uhh. I'm back in set 2 for BM. After everything has been rearraged. Especially the damned timetable. You know I spent like, 3 hours doing the damned timetable for the class and they changed it. Sigh. Screw them. The damned school administrators who are like, evil arrogant bishes can just UGHHH. =(

We got a new BM teacher for set 2. Puan Nor Faridah(?) I don't know how to spell her name. She talks too fast. xD At first I thought she was Cherng's school teacher which left. But she isn't. I think so. But I'm not sure. So like, sure. Yah. Sure. Yeaps. Not sure. O__O She's really good. But she's like the female version of Alamin, which is a very boring BM teacher, according to my friends. But. But! I don't think so. Though I almost fell asleep, she's actually quite good if you listened.

That I've got no pictures for today. It's sad. Cause I'm sad. CF Camp is next Saturday and I can't wait.

AND my school's first whole-school cross-country thingy is this Saturday. And I can't run/ jog/ jump yet. My ankle still hurts like mad, though I'm wearing shoes and walking normally. Actually it still hurts to walk. But yah. I'm struggling and trying not to complain so much.

I feel useless.

No one wants to talk to me.

What's wrong with me?

Maybe I'm meant to be a loner forever.

JoJo scolded me last week. Still sad from that.

I'm just so annoying.

I am who I think I am.

It's hard to change, if I never try.

But I'm just not motivated enough to try.

Why do I need to change? For who? No one.



cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)