My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

cny


Today's the 11th day of CNY.

Yesterday was my school's cross-country thingy. We had it at Lake Gardens. You know, the green shiny place with the big dried up lake and one not-so-dried-up-lake. 'Twas sad. Our class didn't win anything. But oh well, at least my healing-sprained ankle is better worse and my toenail's getting darker, which is a sign that I'm dying faster than I thought. Oh well. =)


My numbah. My favourite number since Standard 1. =D 02. 2. 5L. Shit, it's not a number.

I've always been number 2 since standard one. I don't know why, but yeah. My number in class is always one. But my grades are first all the time. xD God bless tuition. I just noticed that I started tuition since Standard 2. Like, z0mg, right? xD But now? Even though I take tuition, my grades are either B or C. Only my Maths and Add Maths are getting 80 and above. It's scary, really. Even I scare myself sometimes. That's when I look into the mirror and see this horrifying figure with no cheeks. *shivers*


Me and mah so-called best friend. He didn't run with me! Ebil! It seems like I've never mentioned him before. xD

That aside, the cross-country thingy really worn me out. Like, literally. Nails darkening and ankle-fading. Sigh. I'm REALLY dying earlier now. Right after the thingy, I went back home and ate my medications and had long nice bath. After which my mum and bro came back with my breakfast. Yes, I ran with an empty stomach which is a good thing. Cause I slept for 11 hours at 12am that night.

At 1.30, I had to go for my class at KLPac, in Sentul Park. So yeaaaaa, tired as I am, I dragged myself into my mum's car and slept all the way there. When the class was done, I was practically half dead. Then I had to go for piano class. Thennn, right after piano class, I had to go to my mum's friend's house for her CNY party. YAY for more angpaus but boo cause I slept halfway during dinner. That and I love her children. Friendly bunch. One six-footer 14 year old boy, Gary and one very talkative 12 year old girl, Yee Wen who calls me girl and punches me everytime she has a chance to. xD

The funny thing is that she's a gamer like her brother. She finished Guitar Hero 3, plays Digimon Rumble Arena like pro (she's damn good at it, beat me, my bro, my cousin EVEN her brother and all the other guests), and hell, doesn't even act like one. Not to mention she doesn't look half bad.

Really had a great time there, but I was super uber tired. And was sleeping most of the time. =D Anyways, I needa complete my homework now. Toodles!


God, I love the way they spell things wrongly . XD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)