My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

nyeh <3


I assume you guys know this, I balik-ed kampung day before yesterday. It's tiring, seriously. Went and came back in a day, then had to go to my cousin's house for a Neu Yah partay.

It was like going to school, waking up at 5.30am, bathe, then pack stuffs, enter car, then sleep. xD Then. Then. Then. Came back at 5pm. See? So much more shorter. =D


My niece with her grandfather. ;D She's damn cute la okay. xD


A tiny lil' path near my uncle's house. It's funny, you can hear buzzing sounds and there's no bees. ._.


My dad catching lil' fishes from a river cum drain.


Ugh.. xD?

Needa brb. Breakfast. Mum's calling. Dad's calling. Brother-just-came-back-from-Korea and bought me something REALLLLY nice and still sleeping, since we came back at 2am yesterday after fetching him from the airport.

*breathes*

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)