My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Monday, February 25, 2008

family.

I just came back from camp yesterday.

In my view,

I can't believe what I saw.

Tom's a wonderful man!

Oh sexyyyyy girlllllllllllllfriend.

Oh, I can't stand this anymore, I've gotta stop this!

I taste blood! Yea, there's a lot of it.

What's your wish, Billy? Can you cure my cancer? How about a 50 ringgit gift card? Here, get well.

For the first time in my life, I feel like I have a real family you know? I'm not just going through emotions like I go through around here. Hey champ, do you wanna watch Chicken Little? Yay! Says the 42 year old man. xD

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)