My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

expand


I so wanna buy it. But. =( No moneh.

Just came back from Midvalley with Jamin and Yoong Jie. Ugh. SUPAH TIRED. But it was kinda fun.

Did you know that there's a neoprint thingy in Midvalley?

I didn't! I swear! Like, you know those photo machines where you pose and take photos. xD Ughh. Don't have a scanner, but yea. 'Twas fun. xD

And, I've got something interesting. It's called..

The Commons

(I know it's 21. xD)
21. Common single words.

- Like.
- Hello?
- Umm.
- Uhh.
- Liek.
- Whatever!
- Seriously!
(and a lot more.)

1. What's the most common two word?

- Love you.
- Hate you.
- ***k you.
- Shit you.
- Screw you.
- What the.
- Excuse me!
- So sorry!
(basically anything bad/good. msg me if you got more. ;d)

2. What's the most common three words?

- I miss you.
- I hate you.
- Are you okay?
- Hey, you idiot!
- Shut up la.
- Oh My G*d. (hey, I'm a Christian afterall xD)
- What the ***k.
- What the hell.
- Do you mind?
- Excuse me la.
(lol, there's a lot more. =d)

3. Then there's the common ones, where you combine all of them together. Most of them are usually indications of bad things. xD

- OMG, What the hell.
- OMG, like, what the hell.
- Like, omg, what the hell.
- Hey, excuse me, could you, like, omg, what the hell.

Hmm, this is just for fun, so yea. xD



Meet Brownie. He's cute, eh? =D But I'm not. And I destroyed the pic! xP

cheerioseets, arty.

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)