My FacebookMy DeviantArtMy FlickrMy TwitterMy Formspring »

| me? |


Arthur Chia.


That's it really, that's who I am.

Just a boy, just a boy.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

results


LAWL. x) Found this on JD's profile on FB. xD

Random Arty fact! #28
I've always wanted to get a pet. Funny thing is that, I'm allergic to fur. So YEAH. LOL. It's kinda mean. As much as I love dogs, cats, furry animals-alike, I'm still bloody allergic to their fur. Which I find just so mean. O:


HOMG. I had the funniest dream ever! XD

We all know that SPM results are coming out next next week on a weekday, right? But we don't know when exactly it's coming out, right? x) SOOOO, I had this dream yesterday. It started off with the daily newspaper being sent over to my house, and just as I opened it, I saw this huge ass blue poster in it. On it, was written,
SPM results
on
11th of March 2009
(Wednesday)
LOL. I was like, sheet. xD

Then I woke up. I turned over to check my phone. 6.02am. Stupid alarm. :O I continued sleeping until 10am. :)

These past two weeks had been very hectic for me. Just the night before, I had only 3 hours of sleep, 3 meetings to attend, 1 Chemistry test and I was in college for a whooping 11 hours. Not to mention the drive to and fro from college. Exhausted. Totally.

cheerioseets, arty.

P/S: I've been feeling really bored recently, so please drop a comment in the cbox about what kinda poses you can suggest for me to pose. XDD :D

No comments:

 
Blog layout and design by ArtyChia :)